Free Delivery to all UK on orders over £40 inc. Vat.
Open 8.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Saturdays 9.00am - 2.00pm
Smart Image Workwear Ltd
Telephone: 01772 555 295
Email: Please use the Contact Form
Please contact us for more details and delivery schedules.
We use Parcelforce as our preferred national courier.
- Delivery in 2-3 days
- Up to 30kg per parcel
- Same price anywhere in the UK
Please Note that the carriage costs quoted are for deliveries to the UK ONLY.
Please contact us for deliveries outside the UK.
Smart Image Workwear Ltd Returns Policy
- You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 30 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error or the material is deemed to be faulty.
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range
- Our promise is to Collect unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
Our standard range is any item available on our website and does not include special colours or sizes
If in the unlikely event of your footwear being faulty, please return them to us with a copy of your invoice and a brief letter explaining the fault. On receipt of the faulty footwear we shall return them to the relevant manufacturer for inspection. If they are deemed to be faulty a replacement pair will be sent to you free of charge. If they are deemed to be faulty due to mis-use, they will be returned to you.
In the first instance and if considered appropriate, we must offer to at least repair the goods. We must do this within reasonable time, at no additional cost to you and without causing any significant inconvenience.
Before demanding your money back and you should be aware that any refund given may well take account of any use you have had of the goods since you took possession of them. If you do not want us to repair or replace you can then request they reduce the purchase price to an appropriate amount, although this does not affect your ability to take return the item if something else goes wrong
Your statutory rights
One of your principal statutory rights is the expectation that the item will be of reasonable quality. This also includes fitness for purpose specified, appearance and finish, freedom from minor blemishes, safety and durability. The failure of the product to meet any one of these criteria is a breach in your statutory rights, enabling you to go back to the retailer, even after some months of use.